Job Title: Promotions Technician
- Execution of off-site station remotes and events.
- Prior to leaving the station: check that all items needed for event/remote are in the vehicle, Radio, tent, table, table cloths, banners, speakers, registration box/pads/pens, prizes, balloons, camera, remote kit.
- Arrive at event 1 hour before scheduled start time for complete set up of tent, speakers, table, registration, banners etc.
- Engage listeners in participating in registration at table.
- Represent the station with an outgoing, professional and friendly demeanor.
- Breakdown of station event and organize all items back into the vehicle and back to the station.
Character Traits Desired:
- Excellent inter personal skills.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Good organizational; and time management skills.
- Outgoing, self-starter, task oriented.
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of personalities.
- Should enjoy a fast paced environment.
- Must have a valid South Carolina Drivers License.
- Director of Marketing and Promotions
How to apply:
- Fax resume: (843) 972-1200 or
- E-mail resume: email@example.com or
- Mail resume: Apex Broadcasting
2294 Clements Ferry Road
Charleston, SC 29492
APEX Broadcasting of South Carolina is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. As such, we have an “open application” policy.
This means anyone is welcome to submit an application at any time for consideration on present or future job opportunities.